Las Vegas has so much to offer! You can tailor a weekend there in so many ways. It’s a natural pick for a bachelor or bachelorette party, there are tons of things to do with kids and it’s a perfect place to spend a weekend with your significant other.
- Pick the perfect hotel – There are tons of great places to stay while you are in Vegas so it’s hard to narrow it down to just one. We want to help you to pick the perfect hotel for your romantic trip.
- Limo rides down the strip – If you are looking to impress, it’s hard to beat a limousine ride through the city at night. Many limos will offer you a bottle of champagne for the ride. If you want to get a little more adventurous you can take the strip tour via helicopter as well.
- Dinner at the Top of the World – Top of the World restaurant at the Stratosphere Tower. Be sure to make reservations in advance and I would recommend that you get a table a little before sundown. The restaurant sits at the top of the Stratosphere Tower and revolves. You will take in breathtaking panoramic views of the strip as well as the mountains. If you are seated shortly before sundown you’ll be able to watch as all the lights come on throughout Las Vegas. Trust me, you don’t want to miss it.
- Take a stroll through Paris– Paris may be the most romantic stop in the world but the Paris Hotel and Casino is a nice substitute when in Vegas. Enjoy brunch at Mon Ami Gabi and take a ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower for a scenic view of the city. Honorable mention: If France isn’t your thing, the Venetian, further down the strip, can give you a taste of another classic European city. There’s plenty of shopping and you can even take a gondola ride while being serenaded.
- Spend an afternoon at the Valley of Fire – The Valley of Fire State Park is about 50 miles from Vegas close to Lake Meade. You can take a few hours away from the hustle and bustle and spend some quality time walking where the dinosaurs once roamed. The surroundings are breathtaking so it’s a great place for taking photos of nature or provide the perfect backdrop for that romantic selfie.